BPSS sets the standards for employers undertaking government or defence work, who are responsible for a prescribed level of background checking prior to any application for an NSV Security Clearance. The process must be completed within 3 months of commencement.
Baseline Personnel Security Screening (BPSS) Checks
WHAT DO WE CHECK?
- Nationality & immigration status (Right to Work)
- Employment history covering at least 3 years
- Unspent convictions via the Basic Disclosure route
- Educational qualifications where relevant to the role
WHAT’S THE PROCESS?
- Invite your applicants to register on Myсheck™
- Applicants complete and submit their online profiles
- We undertake all checks, interacting with you as necessary
- All checks subjected to our rigorous quality process
- Dossiers dispatched immediately upon completion
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Detailed expertise in the field of BPSS and NSV compliance
- Fastest available turnaround, due to online links to data providers
- Rapid, measurable, accountable service
- Proactive customer-service and account management
- All dossiers covered by our compliance guarantee